Student Payment and Cancellation of Parking Permit
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- eCheck (electronic check) paid with a U.S. checking or savings account with no additional fee applied
University students must cancel their parking permit upon withdrawal, academic leave, or a one-term absence from the University if they paid for parking. A prorated refund will be issued per the published permit fee and refund schedule upon cancellation.
Instructions to Return/Cancel ePermit
- Visit the Bruin ePermit Portal and click “LOGIN” in the upper right hand corner.
- Select "UCLA Logon" and enter your information.
- Select “Permits” from the top navigation bar. Click on “View Your Permits” from the drop down menu.
- Click on the permit you wish to cancel.
- Click the “Return Permit” button.
- Click on the “Reason for Return” drop down menu and select the reason for your return. Then click the “Submit” button to finalize your transaction.
Parking permit fees are prorated from the date of issuance of the permit. Prorated refunds are calculated from the date in which the permit is cancelled/returned. There are no refunds on daily, weekly, or monthly permits.
Phone: (310) 794-7433
555 Westwood Plaza, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA CA 90095