As L.A. County businesses begin to welcome people back, so is BruinBus, once again opening its doors for faculty, staff, students, and visitors at UCLA.
BruinBus is committed to keeping the campus community safe. The following service modifications have been made to protect riders:
- BruinBus is operating at 50% capacity to ensure safe distancing between passengers
- Each BruinBus is disinfected and sanitized regularly throughout the day
- Two windows will remain open on each bus to facilitate quality airflow
- Passengers must wear a face covering while riding BruinBus
- Passengers should board and exit from the rear door only (except those with a mobility device or accessibility need)
- In order to reduce crowding, BruinBus should be used for essential trips only