This week's biggest headlines in transportation:
- New bus and bike lanes in progress in Downtown and South L.A.
- High-speed rail’s potential 2020 turning point
- LA Metro joins public transit coalition asking Congress for up to $36 Billion more in relief funding
- Los Angeles TAP transit system to support Apple Pay later in 2020
- Metrolink adds hand sanitizing stations to each rail car
- L.A. Metro identifies expanding telecommuting as early action item to fight against COVID-19
Photo Credit: Getty Images