In the event of a collision/accident involving a university vehicle, follow the instructions in the Driver's Accident Reporting Packet. Packets are located in the glove compartment, center console, side door pocket, or attached to the driver's sun visor of each university vehicle. You can also download the packet here.
Many vehicles also have a QR code by the glove compartment. Scan the QR code to go directly to the accident report form. An online accident form must be completed to successfully report an incident to Fleet.
- 24-Hour Emergency Information: (800) 825-2963
- UC Police Department: 911 or (310) 825-1491
- UCLA Fleet and Transit at (800) 825-2963
- Office of Insurance and Risk Management (OIRM) at (310) 794-6948
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
The Roadside Assistance Program is offered for all University vehicles conducting official University business and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For assistance, please call: (800) 825-2963.
Be prepared to provide:
- Vehicle license plate number
- Vehicle number
- Vehicle year, make, and model
- Vehicle's exact location
- Description of problem
- Your name and phone number
If you call the Roadside Assistance Program after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays or on weekends and holidays, you will be prompted by a messaging system that will page the on-call representative. Please listen carefully and respond to all questions so that we can assist you.