UCLA Safe Ride
UCLA Safe Ride is currently not operating until further notice. Please visit our Service Updates page for more information.
UCLA Safe Ride is a complimentary service operated by the Community Service Officers (CSO) under the supervision of the UCLA Police Department and in partnership with UCLA Transportation. UCLA Safe Ride vans provide:
- Safe, reliable, evening campus transportation
- Transportation between campus buildings, on-campus housing and nearby residential areas
- Complimentary transportation to all students, staff, faculty and visitors
- UCLA Safe Ride vans are driven by Community Service Officers (CSOs) who carry two-way radios providing a direct link to the UCLA Police Department
Services & Routes
- Available Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters
- Monday - Thursday, 7 p.m. until 12 a.m. (excluding holidays and breaks).
- Vans will stop at designated stop locations only. Please note that stops are no longer automatic and rides will need to be requested through the UCLA Safe Ride mobile app.
- The CSO Program has wheelchair accessible vehicles available upon request. This vehicle provides the same coverage as the other vehicles.
- Download the UCLA Safe Ride app on Google Play or through the Apple Store.