UCLA SafeRide will resume service on Thursday, October 1.
UCLA SafeRide is a complimentary service operated by the Community Service Officers (CSO) under the supervision of the UCLA Police Department and in partnership with UCLA Transportation. UCLA SafeRide vans provide:
- Safe, reliable, evening campus transportation
- Transportation between campus buildings, on-campus housing and nearby residential areas
- Complimentary transportation to all students, staff, faculty and visitors
- UCLA SafeRide vans are driven by Community Service Officers (CSOs) who carry two-way radios providing a direct link to the UCLA Police Department
Services & Routes
- Available Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters
- Monday - Thursday, 7:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. (excluding holidays and breaks).
- Safe Loop provides continuous service arriving at stops approximately every 30 minutes. View map for route and stops.
- Rides can also be requested through the UCLA SafeRide mobile app available on the App Store or Google Play.
- The CSO Program has wheelchair accessible vehicles available upon request. This vehicle provides the same coverage as the other vehicles.