This week's biggest headlines in transportation:
- Strava data shows bicycling up in L.A.
- L.A. Metro cuts budget by $1.2 billion, locking in steep reductions to bus, rail service
- Los Angeles Metro board approves $400 billion, 30-year transportation plan
- Metro to hold virtual public workshops on traffic reduction
- L.A. Metro to replace smart bikes due to lack of popularity in Westside area
- Here is Newsom's plan to allow only zero-emissions car sales in California by 2035
Photo Credit: Getty Images