Daily Discounted Parking
UCLA students not living in a residence hall have unlimited use of daily discounted parking through September 11, 2020.
UCLA employees who do not have a regular UCLA parking permit automatically qualify for daily discounted parking that can be purchased online through the Bruin ePermit system. Payroll deduction is available for daily discounted parking purchased by all employees who receive a paycheck from UCLA.
Students who meet Bruin Commuter Club eligibility requirements can also purchase daily discounted parking up to five times per quarter.
Daily discounted permits may only be purchased for same-day use and we recommend purchasing them before arriving on campus. A preferred parking location can be selected from a list of areas where space is available that day.
To purchase daily discounted parking:
- Visit the Bruin ePermit Portal
- Select “Get Permits” to choose permit
- Log in using your UCLA Logon
- Click “Next” on Purchase a Permit page
- Choose “Yellow / 1-Day” (or “Blue / 1-Day” if you are Blue eligible) under Daily Permits
- Select or add vehicle
- Determine parking area
- “Select Payment Method” from the drop down
- Click on “Proceed with Transaction”
- Click on “Complete Transaction”
555 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360
7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday