Long Beach Transit Commuter Line
The Bellflower/Spring (Los Altos Gateway) stop has been replaced with a new stop at the Long Beach Airport. Free parking is available at the overflow lot on Lakewood Blvd. and Donald Douglas Dr. (see route map for location).
UCLA and Long Beach Transit have partnered to give UCLA commuters a direct connection from Long Beach to Westwood.
Riders can purchase a 30-day pass online (payroll deduction/credit card) or at the Central Ticket Office (cash/debit/check) for a discounted cost of $96 for UCLA employees and $80 for UCLA students. Additionally, Long Beach Transit has negotiated free parking at the Long Beach Airport and Willow Station as an added convenience. See route map for parking locations.
Now while supplies last, first-time riders can try Long Beach Transit with a free 5-day pass! Sign up and we will confirm your eligibility within 48 business hours. Pass is valid for five consecutive days upon first tap.
For a limited time, buy your first 30-day pass and get a second 30-day pass free as a special introductory offer! Offer only valid while supplies last.
UCLA Employee 30-Day*
UCLA Student 30-day*
One-Way (Cash Only)
|$96||$80||$120||$4 ($7 Roundtrip)|
Departs - Long beach airport
Departs - Willow Station
Arrives - Kinross
Arrives - Ronald Reagan Medical Center
|Arrives - Gateway Plaza|
|5:15 AM||5:35 AM||6:40 AM||6:43 AM||6:45 AM|
|6:00 AM||6:20 AM||7:40 AM||7:43 AM||7:45 AM|
|6:45 AM||7:05 AM||8:40 AM||8:43 AM||8:45 AM|
Departs - Gateway Plaza
Departs - Ronald Reagan Medical Center
Departs - Kinross
Arrives - Willow Station
Arrives - long beach airport
|4:20 PM||4:22 PM||4:24 PM||5:55 PM||6:15 PM|
|5:20 PM||5:22 PM||5:24 PM||6:55 PM||7:15 PM|
|6:20 PM||6:22 PM||6:24 PM||7:50 PM||8:10 PM|
Purchasing and Renewing Your Pass
- UCLA customers can purchase or renew their transit passes online at any time
- Once passes have been purchased online, customers will need to visit the UCLA Transportation lobby or the Central Ticket Office located on campus to have the pass loaded onto their TAP cards
- Those wishing to pay using cash or check can do so at the Central Ticket Office located on campus
- Employees can save even more when they purchase passes online using payroll deduction
- Payroll deduction authorization must be renewed each month when you purchase a pass
- Students who are enrolled for the academic quarter are eligible to purchase a Long Beach Transit pass
- Employees who hold an appointment time of 43.75% or more time are eligible to purchase a subsidized Long Beach Transit pass
- Members of a UCLA carpool permit are not eligible to receive a subsidized Long Beach Transit pass
- Visiting/graduate scholars and researchers will need to contact customer service at (310) 794-7433 to verify eligibility
- Until your pass is active, customers are responsible for paying separate fares for any rides taken
- Long Beach Transit passes are only valid on the commuter line to and from Westwood
- If you use two or more transit agencies, the EZ transit pass may be a good monthly option
Long Beach Transit
Phone: (562) 591-2301
TAP Customer Service
Phone: (866) 827-8646
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (310) 794-7433
555 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360
Monday – Friday 7:45 a. m. to 5 p. m.
Get a Free 5-Day Pass!
First-time riders can try Long Beach Transit with a free 5-day pass! Sign up and we will confirm your eligibility within 48 business hours. Pass is valid for five consecutive days upon first tap.