BruinGO! Transit Program
BruinTAP for Transit
Go Metro transit passes give UCLA riders the convenience of an unlimited quarterly pass at a significantly reduced fare. Metro bus and rail lines are always around the corner at UCLA, making it easy to get from campus to museums, nightlife, restaurants and more.
Now when you buy a Go Metro pass, you get a free BruinGO! pass automatically loaded onto your TAP card!
Still want to take the bus but don't need a pass? You can ride at a discounted rate with the UCLA Co-Pay.
If you are (or would like to become) a regular rider on BBB and/or CCB, here's a tip: Purchase a pass, which allows you to ride any bus on either of these networks for an entire academic quarter for the low cost of $45 for students and $55 for employees.
|UCLA SUBSIZIDED PASS COST||COMPARE WITH public COST|
|Students $45, Employees $55 per quarter|
$150 for 90 days on BBB ($50 for a 30-day pass)
Single rides $1.25 on BBB and $1.00 on CCB
BruinGO! Pass Details
- Eligible UCLA students must be enrolled for the current quarter
- UCLA employees must be employed at 43.75% time or more
- Passes are sold online or in person at the Central Ticket Office
- Senior citizens (62+) are eligible for a free BruinGO! pass subsidized by UCLA Transportation
- Students with disabilities are eligible for a free BruinGO! pass and must present a valid BruinCard, Disabled Placard Identification Card and either a California ID, driver license or passport to customer service in the Transportation lobby (555 Westwood Plaza)
- Students and employees who are members of a valid carpool permit are not eligible to purchase a BruinGO! pass
- If your TAP card is lost or stolen, please visit the Central Ticket Office for a replacement
- Riders are required to use their new TAP card on both BBB and CCB in order to board
- Visiting/graduate scholars and researchers will need to contact customer service at (310) 794-7433 to verify eligibility.
Direct Lines to UCLA
Santa Monica Big Blue Bus:
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (310) 794-7433
555 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA CA 90095-1360
Monday – Friday 7:45 a. m. to 5 p. m.