EZ Transit Pass
The EZ transit pass is the easy choice for convenience and savings if you regularly ride on two or more transit agencies like LADOT Commuter Express and Metro Bus. The EZ transit pass is a monthly pass good for local travel on 24 different public transit carriers throughout the Greater Los Angeles region.
EZ transit pass fares are determined by the zone assigned to an individual bus or rail segment. In general, longer segments require passengers to purchase passes/fares for higher zones. UCLA subsidizes Zone 0 and Zone 1 passes, only.
- Local/Zone 0 is the base pass and is generally good for local bus trips for all 24 agencies. This includes all Culver CityBus, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (except Rapid 10), Metro (except Silver Line) and LADOT DASH routes.
- Zone 1 pass is valid for the above trips, plus any route designated as a “Zone 1” trip, which includes BBB Rapid 10 and all direct LADOT Commuter Express routes to UCLA.
If you travel on routes that require a higher zone, you can purchase a subsidized Zone 1 pass, and pay reduced fare for each trip segment not covered by the Zone 1 pass. If you are unsure of the zone assigned to a particular bus or rail segment, contact your transit operator to verify which zone is needed for your trip.
|Local (Zone 0) Cost*||Zone 1 Cost*|
|Students $73, Employees $85||Students $81, Employees $96|
*This represents a parital subsidy paid for you by UCLA Transportation. UCLA subsidizes Zone 0 and Zone 1 passes only.
All EZ transit passes are sold on TAP cards. Each card comes loaded with an electronic EZ transit pass
- Antelope Valley Transportation Authority (AVTA)
- Beach Cities Transit
- Burbank Local Transit
- Carson Circuit
- City of Commerce
- Culver City Municipal Bus Lines
- Foothill Transit
- Gardena Municipal Bus Lines
- Glendale Beeline
- Huntington Park COMBI
- LADOT (Dash and Commuter Express)
- LAX FlyAway
- Long Beach Transit
- Metro Bus & Metro Rail
- Montebello Bus Lines
- Monterey Park Spirit Bus
- Norwalk Transit
- Pasadena ARTS Shuttle
- PV Transit
- Santa Clarita Transit
- Santa Fe Springs MetroExpress
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus
- South Pasadena Gold Link
- Torrance Transit