With the purchase of a BruinGO! Pass, UCLA students and staff can enjoy unlimited rides on Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB) and Culver City Bus (CCB). But if you are not a regular rider, you can still ride BBB and CCB at a discounted rate with the UCLA Co-Pay. In order to take advantage of the co-pay option:
1. Purchase the UCLA Co-Pay product online via the BruinTAP for Transit Portal for $2.00.
- If purchasing a new UCLA TAP card, select whether you would like to pick up your TAP card at the Central Ticket Office (CTO) or have it mailed to you.
- If you have an existing UCLA TAP card, the co-pay will be ready for use within four business days.
2. Load funds to your card at CTO, a TAP vendor location, or by calling 1-866-TAPTOGO (1-866-827-8646).*
3. TAP your card when you board and ride for $0.70.
*Funds loaded by phone will take 2-3 business days to be available. Funds cannot be loaded online at this time.
Please note that BBB will only accept UCLA TAP card payments for the discounted co-pay rate. On CCB you can still pay the discounted co-pay rate ($0.80) without a UCLA TAP card by showing your BruinCard to the driver.
DIRECT LINES TO UCLA
|Santa Monica Big Blue Bus:||Culver CityBus:|
|Route 1||Line 6/Rapid 6|