With the purchase of a BruinGO! Pass, UCLA students and staff can enjoy unlimited rides on Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB) and Culver City Bus (CCB). But if you are not a regular rider, you can still ride BBB and CCB at a discounted rate with the UCLA Co-Pay. In order to take advantage of the co-pay option:
1. Purchase the UCLA Co-Pay product online via the BruinTAP for Transit Portal for $2.00.
- If purchasing a new UCLA TAP card, select whether you would like to pick up your TAP card or have it mailed to you. The Central Ticket Office (CTO) is open for pickup Mondays and Thursdays only from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- If you have an existing UCLA TAP card, the co-pay will be ready for use within four business days.
2. Load funds to your card at CTO, a TAP vendor location, or by calling 1-866-TAPTOGO (1-866-827-8646).*
3. TAP your card when you board and ride for $0.70.
*Funds loaded by phone will take 2-3 business days to be available. Funds cannot be loaded online at this time.
Please note that BBB will only accept UCLA TAP card payments for the discounted co-pay rate. On CCB you can still pay the discounted co-pay rate ($0.80) without a UCLA TAP card by showing your BruinCard to the driver.
DIRECT LINES TO UCLA
|Santa Monica Big Blue Bus:||Culver CityBus:|
|Route 1||Line 6/Rapid 6|