Bruin Commuter Club (BCC) Walk Benefits
Who is eligible for BCC Walk Benefits?
In order to receive Bruin Commuter Club Walk Benefits, participants must:
- Be a current UCLA faculty or staff member
- Be a Bruin Commuter Club (BCC) member
- Use walking as primary commute mode to UCLA for a minimum of three consecutive months
- Not receive benefits or subsidies from any other alternative mode of transportation
- Live within four miles of the UCLA campus
What are the BCC Walk Benefits?
Members can select one or more of the following items for a total value of $50 (annual benefit):
- Commuter passport from UCLA Recreation: $25 value
- The Walking Company gift card: $25 or $50 value