UCLA encourages staff and faculty commuting to campus to use sustainable transportation options. You'll find our latest programs and promotions below that will help your employees reduce the stress of commuting. They can also use the UCLA Trip Planner to help them find their best route to campus.Printable flyers for the programs below are available here.
- Commute to campus in one of 140 UCLA vanpools serving 80 Southern California communities.
- Try a month of vanpooling on us with the Vanpool Incentive Program.
- New 4-person carpool permit for just $26 a month.
- Find additional discounted UCLA carpool permits here.
- Receive a free $400 bike package with the Earn-A-Bike Program.
- For parking information, forms, and resources, please click here.
- New employees are eligible to receive two complimentary daily parking passes when you submit a request using this form.
- 2018-19 Annual Renewal Online Roster
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (310) 206-3884 | Fax: (310) 267-1802
Bruin Commuter Services
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (310) 794-7433 | Fax: (310) 267-1802
Live Chat: 9AM to 11AM and 2PM to 4PM
555 Westwood Plaza, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360
7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday